Expectations In Mapeh Class

Expectations in Mapeh Class

Answer: My expectations in Music , Arts , P.E & Health

Explanation: In Music , I expect to learn a lot how to sing as well as using instruments in a correct and comprehensive way.

In Arts , I expect to draw , paint , and make sculptural things so that I can prove myself to be something we can become as a good artist.

In Physical Education , I expect that we can be physically fit and can coordinate in dancing and exercising...

Lastly in Health , I expect to learn healthy lifestyles and we can be safe from any dangers...

         Thats all.....Thank you :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saang Lugar Nag Pupunta Ang Ibang Kasapi Sa Taiwan

What Is A Tropical Storm?

Sue Scored A Total Of 35 Points In Two Games. She Scored 6 Times As Many Points In The Second Game As In The First. How Many More Points Did She Score